Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Social Networking

I have always had a love/hate relationship with Facebook. There are many wonderful things about it and many annoying ones as well. Google+ is a new social networking site that has some features that Facebook currently does not -- and which I think will be quite useful. I recently was able to get a Google+ account going and I'll keep you up to date here on the experiment.

I also just joined a network called Good Reads (goodreads.com) where you can list books you've read (with or without a review), books you are currently reading, and books you would like to read in the future. I am trying to add all my "have read" books, but it is going to take some time to get that done! If you join Good Reads, I'd be happy to friend you (assuming I know you) -- my handle is JenBK.

Keep checking BookPage for new reviews, I have been busy this summer reading and commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment